|Find orignial recipe here|
-2 1/2 cups of apples (peeled and sliced)
-1 cup flour
-1 cup sugar
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/2 cup butter (softened)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange sliced apples evenly in the pan.
3. In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Cut in the butter (in the bowl) using 2 knives until the mixture resembles course crumbs. Sprinkle over the apples!
5. Bake until the top is golden brown (about 45 minutes). Eat warm or serve cold :)
What is your favorite apple dessert? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!
Jenna the Baker