What You Need:
-Paper (either white or colored)
-Needle or hole punch
-Tape (or any way to hang on wall)
What To Do:
1. Trace all of your moon phases. I found it easiest to make 9 full circles and then trim from there to make the phases as equal as possible.
2. If your paper is white, paint your moons! :) I personally used black and purple watercolor pencils, which allowed me to get a gorgeous marble effect.
3. After the moons are dry, either sew them into a garland or punch holes into them to turn into a garland (I personally found it easiest to use a needle and thread to turn my moons into a garland).
4. Attach the ends of the string to a "star".
5. Hang on the wall! :D Add any finishing touches (I added the quote "Never stop looking up" to my full moon) and enjoy!
There are so many variations of this craft, so if you still need some inspiration I would recommend checking out Pinterest! :) Would you make this moon garland craft? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post!