|See original recipe here|
-1 cup milk
-1 cup flour
-Dash of salt
-1 tsp vanilla
-4 Tbps butter
1. Put the butter into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Stick in the oven and preheat it to 425 degrees (the butter will melt as the oven preheats).
2. Place all the rest of the ingredients in a blender (eggs, milk, flour, salt, and vanilla). Blend until smooth.
3. After oven is preheated, pour contents of blender into the pan with the hot, melted butter.
4. Let cook for about 18-20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar and/or syrup.
What is your favorite food to make for breakfast? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :D
Jenna the Foodie